cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Infrastructure Authentication with 3rd party Auth Server

yong1794
Level 1
Level 1

My site have been deployed WDS AP and WLSE 2.12 and 3rd party Authentication Server.

The problem is WLSE Auth is not able to authentication to Authentication server. Auth server is support LEAP and no problem with wireless lan client LEAP auth, but WDS infrastructure Authenticatoin is fail and not chaning 'SECUTIRY KEY SETUP'on WDS AP.

Is there any bug report about 3rd party authenticatoin server with WLSE2.12infrastructure autentication(LEAP) problem?

2 Replies 2

Not applicable

Which third party Authentication server are you using? Some of the third party authentication servers may not be supported on the WLSE.

rduke
Level 1
Level 1

I had the same problem with my WDS AP. As a work around you can make the infrastrure devices authenticate to another AP with local radius enabled. Once the WDS authenticates, the other devices will start registering with the WDS AP. Your clients can still use the radius server for authentication.

R Duke

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card