Views
Helpful
Replies

Integrate creating guest users in intranet application

matejmlakar
Level 1
Level 1

Hallo,

I would like to integrate our intranet web page with Cisco WLC 2500. Is it possible to integrate custom web page with WLC. I know, that I can create custom authentication page, but what about creation of the user?

MatejM

5 Replies 5

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can either use the default page, a customized webauth bundle or use an external web server. When using any of these, the username and password will be either placed in the wlc or authentication can point to a radius server.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Thanks for reply,

I know all about authentication page and authentication procedure. My question was, how can I integrate WLC and my custom webpage or application. Not for authentication users, but I would like to create temporary users (users with limited logon time) with customized web page or application.

MatejM

I guess you would have to script something that logs into the wlc and enters cli commands to add or remove the temporary users.  No real integration with 3rd party apps.  You could possibly also do it with snmp.

-Scott

Yes, you guess right. Thanks for answer.

MatejM

Good guess huh:) interesting setup I must say.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card