Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

interesting observation/ possible bug

I am still investigating this issue, but here is something discovered using the WCS templates to push out a wlan config to WLC 4402 controllers.

I created a new wlan template with wpa security, etc and broadcast ssid turned off (unchecked), saved it and then applied it to my controllers.

I then opened up the web interface of one of the controllers to verify and saw the new wlan, but it had broadcast ssid enabled! I then went to each controller and discovered the same issue. I do not recall seeing any caveats for this but will check again.

Running WCS ver 4.0.96.0

wlc ver 4.0.207.0

2 REPLIES

Re: interesting observation/ possible bug

I observed the same phenomena... however, with the massive number of changes I needed to address, I didn't follow up with a TAC case though...

Re: interesting observation/ possible bug

I saw the same thing only we have WLC ver 4.0.206.0 with WCS 4.0.96.0. Again, I didn't report it either. My bad...

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content