cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is this image capable of supporting SSH V2? flash:c2800nm-spservicesk9-mz.124-17a.bin

Yermander
Level 1
Level 1

I ran a batch job on a certain group of routers trying to enable SSH V2 on them, some of them came back successfully and others replied when I ran the command "sh ip ssh" with "SSH Enabled - version 1.99". Even though this is a K9 image, is it only capable of supprting SSH V2 or where might I find a doc which might be able to show me what images are c\apable of supporting ssh v2? Thanks guys

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jatin Katyal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

feature navigator says yes, it does support.

~BR
Jatin Katyal

**Do rate helpful posts**

~Jatin

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jatin Katyal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

feature navigator says yes, it does support.

~BR
Jatin Katyal

~Jatin

Thanks so much that's a very handy resource!

Your welcome.

yup, it is.

~BR
Jatin Katyal

~Jatin

Can I ask, is it a rock solid rule that an image that doesn't contain "K9" in it is incapable of supporting SSH? Also is there a feature navigator tool for hardware devices? That is to say is there a tool out there that will tell me what IOS's a hardware device is capable of running? For example let's say I need to see if a VG 202 is capable of running a K9 image is there a look up tool out there which would help me ascertain this infor mation? I can't seem to find one. Thanks so much for your help so far!

Its not a rock solid rule that if an IOS does not have K9 in the filename it doesnot support SSH

ie. "c2950-i6k2l2q4-mz.121-22.EA14.bin" supports crypto and SSH, i do not know if this image of a 2950 is the only acception to this rule.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card