Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue Apply Dynamic Interface from Prime

Willem de Groot
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have some problems applying a Dynamic Interface Template from prime to my WLC:

Prime: 1.3.0.20 Update 4

WLC 5508 / 7.4.110.0

I can Apply this template to older WLC versions.

The LAG mode is enabled on my WLC.

Any Idea?

Willem

Capture.PNG

5 Replies 5

Sandeep Choudhary
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

what is the error you are facing???

Can you paste the screenshot.

Regards

If I click on "apply to controllers..." there is a list of controllers but the controller I want to apply the template to is not in this list (new controller, the first 7.4 connected to this prime, the other controllers are 4402 or 5508 all with 7.0.235.0) .

If I clear the LAG flag, there is one controller in the list but also not the one I want to apply the template to.

The controller will show up in other lists like "NTP".

I can also apply NTP Servers to this controller, what means that in general the communication is possible.

1. is the 7.4v controller is connected to prime infra????

2. can you check again on WLC, is LAG enabled on 5508 or not ?

Regards

Hi I found it , if I scroll down the list I'll find it

I think I have to get used to the huge white screen part below the small scrollable Information part

Great that finally you scrolled down to check it. Same things happened with me when frist time I was configuring WLC via WCS.

Regards

Dont forget to arte helpful posts and mark the question as answered, it may help others.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card