Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Linksys WET54GS5 and WPA

Have anyone a clue how to use WPA with radius on Linksys WET54GS5 wireless brigge to Aironet AP1231G with Cisco ACS3.2 as radius? Can get WPA-PSK to work but authentication fails if i try the bridge to use WPA-Radius. Have tried to use both TLS and TTLS and copied a certificate from a Windows XP laptop without success. Doesn quite know how to figure this out.

• Security and Network Management
2 REPLIES

Re: Linksys WET54GS5 and WPA

In researching WPA and WPA2 products, I believe the WET54GS5 only supports WPA-PSK. I'd love to have this product (or any workgroup Bridge) with WPA2 Radius...

What does anyone do with WPA/2-Radius if you don't have a certificate server?

Re: Linksys WET54GS5 and WPA

Agree with you! Just got a cheap CNet CWA-854 that can be set i client mode, but that did only support WPA2 in AP mode... Earlier we had to be a research lab just ordering all types of pcmcia cards that could do a properly job and now its bridges we try to investigate. The WET54GS5 is perfect with the built in switch and costs nothing compare to a Cisco bridge/ap + a switch. Its also very tiny.

Views
Helpful
Replies