cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Lobby Ambassador and Cisco ACS

raun.williams
Level 3
Level 3

Can you use the Lobby Ambassador for quest access in conjunction with the ACS? Currently my users simply click on 'Submit' which contacts ACS and logs in with a user. However, I will be expanding for vendor access and want to use the the lobby ambassador for simplicity sake for the Help Desk, but have the users created be created in ACS?  Or, can a person use local users creatd with Lobby Ambassador for a guest wlan and then also some of the users come out of ACS for the same wlan?

Thank you,

Raun

2 Replies 2

sschmidt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The lobby ambassador feature is not able to be integrated with ACS.  ACS integration is used for WCS authentication to the server.

Hmm.  I think this should be considered for a feature request.  With the ACS I have a lot more control over my guest users through bandwidth usage, downloadable acl's, and the like.  Where as the Lobby Ambassador is a nicer interface for the Help Desk / Non-IT people but with very little control.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: