cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Lwapp controller 4.0 - web authentication - logout.html

robetrem
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to customize the logout.html as we can do for the login.html. I tried to download via the "download customized webauth" a logout.html file. The download is working but the controller don't use it!

9 Replies 9

thomas.chen
Level 6
Level 6

No, I don't think there is a way to customize the logout

Anyone succeed in replacing the logout page? We are in a french environment here and we can't let that page in English. We need to change it!

if you find a way to change it then please post it, I am having a similar problem.

jmccready
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Finally, did you find a way to change the logout.html?

Not able to change that.... yet. Who knows... maybe in future code.

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

mmunozrosas
Level 1
Level 1

In release 5.0 you can customize a logout verification message Web page per SSID. The customized message can be easily uploaded to the controller via an HTML file.

http://www-uk.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/wireless/ps5678/ps6521/product_bulletin_cisco_unified_wireless_network_software_release_5.0_ps7206_Products_Bulletin.html

You can customize the logout page in latest releases. Need to just download the webauth bundle and select the preference per wlan basis. Which version of controller code you are running???

If I enter show sysinfo

My controller version is 4.2.112.0

My WCS version is Version 5.0.56.0

If I try to enter

the command

conf wlan custom-web ?

I don't have the option for logout page so I think I need to updage my controller version! Right?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card