Views
Helpful
Replies

Migration database to PI 2.0

alex-pavezi
Level 1
Level 1

Srs,

When I migrated the database from WCS to NCS 1.1 the Client Count history of the last 1 year migrated too. But, when I migrated this same database from NCS 1.1 to PI 2.0 the Client Count history did not migrate. Someone had this issue? how I can resolved it?

Thanks

Alex Pavezi

4 Replies 4

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Before upgrading to PI 2.0, did you apply the NCS Patch 1.1.1.24?  Read the file attached.

Yes, the patch 13.4 was applied in NCS 1.1.1.24 before backup.

Saurav Lodh
Level 7
Level 7

Direct migration from WCS 7.x to Cisco Prime Infrastructure 2.0 is NOT possible. We strongly recommend upgrading your WCS to 7.0.230.0 (for data integrity) or higher before attempting to migrate to NCS. Users will first need to do an intermediary migration to NCS 1.1.1.24, and then do an inline upgrade (or migration) to Cisco Prime Infrastructure 2.0.

The version of WCS is 7.0.240 and the migration of the database was not taken straight to the PI 2.0. First it was done for the NCS version 1.1.1.24 and this entire base was migrated including "Client Count" and you can see the history of the last year. The next step was to migrate to PI 2.0. This time, although the base has been migrated, the history of "Client Count" has not migrated. How can I solve this?
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card