Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MS PEAP with Novell client 32

I have MS PEAP working with AP1200's and ACS 3.2(1) using MS ADS for the DB. Using MS XP and Win2k, Aironet cards and drivers and third party cards on devices that come built in. Have a Thawte Certificate and all is working from the MS network perspective.

Now, trying to integrate the Novell Client 32 login with the startup process so that when a user boots a machine they login once; Peap authenticate with ADS credentials and login to NDS structure subsequently, run novell login script etc.

My ADS and NDS structures are synchronized and I DONT want to setup ACS to use NDS as a user database as it's going away sometime soon.

Anybody else dealing with Novell and PEAP using ADS to authenticate users with Cisco ACS?

3 REPLIES

Re: MS PEAP with Novell client 32

Yes, I am using ADS and NDS for my wireless users via PEAP. I dont understand what your problem is though. Mine is working fine.

Anonymous
N/A

We are using the Odyssey client from Funk software(www.funk.com). This client has a GINA module that ties into the Novell login client. This allows you to log in once with your credentials and it will log you into the wireless network before it attempts to log you into nds or ad.

We are removing Novell/IPX from our environment so it's not an issue. We have however started using Odyssey on PDA's as we are doing PEAP and it's the only thing that will get them to work.

Thanks for the input.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content