Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

MSE Access Rights for Trackt clients

Hello guys,

i have a Problem with the Access Rights from the Prime and the MSE.

Here my Situation.

We have a Cisco Prime (1.3.20) some Controller and a MSE.

Now we have a new Projekt to track some Clients with a fork truck. This runs without Problems.

I´m the main Admin from this System. For me is it possible to see all the other clients in our Map.

We have some other Admins in different branches. This Person have some rights to her own Controller.

For this Admins is it also possible to see all trackt clients over the MSE.

Now my question.

Is it possible to give the Admins not the rights in the Cisco ACS to show tracking Information for the Clients?

I can disable the Monitor Client rights in the ACS but the Admin sould have the rights to see the Problem with the Clients but not the Tracking Information.

Thanks for your help

regards

Andreas

2 REPLIES

Access services contain the authentication and authorization policies for requests. You can create separate access services for different use cases; for example, device administration, wireless network access, and so on.

When you create an access service, you define the type of policies and policy structures that it contains; for example, policies for device administration or network access.

For more information :

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_system/5.4/user/guide/access_policies.html#wp1053028

Hi Basant Lenka,

thanks for your answer,

A policie in the Cisco ACS is no Problem. I have this for different Admin´s to connect the Cisco Prime.

This works without Problems.

I can also import the different task´s from the Tacacs list.This is also not the Problem.

I need a access list for a Admin without rights to show the Tracking Information from the MSE.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content