Views
Helpful
Replies

NAC OOB config issue

prakashj
Level 1
Level 1

Dear fellows,

I have installed CAM and CAS version 4.0.3 in OOB mode and having this problem of clean access agent repeatedly popping up even after successfuly logging on to the server.

Also the clients are always requested to download and install the clean access agent even when it is already installed in the system.

After the succesfull log on I can see the respective client as sucessfully logged on to the system. Also the VLANs are correctly switched from Authentication to User VLANs, but still I'm repeatedly asked to log on to the system.

These symptoms familar to anybody and appreciate any idea to help me come out of this.

Thanks.

4 Replies 4

pradeepde
Level 5
Level 5

Insert the distribution CD-ROM that contains the CAM or CAS .iso file into the CD drive of the installation server machine.

Connect to the machine directly with a keyboard and monitor, or by terminal emulation console over a serial connection.

Reboot the machine. The installation script starts automatically after the machine restarts.

At the "boot:" prompt, type custom and press Enter.

The program will prompt you for the driver diskette, then the update diskette. The installation then proceeds normally.

Hi pradeepde !

Are this an answer? How thix answer relate the describibg problem?:)

I have the same problem with ver. 4.1

zhenningx
Level 4
Level 4

Usually the agent pops up when the agent discovery packtes hit the CAS. Can you check your routing? After the client is put into the access vlan, is it possible that the agent discovery packets still hit the CAS? Try to do sniffer on CAS interfaces to see if you still see agent traffic after agent is in access vlan.

Zhenning

abeshara
Level 1
Level 1

Add your subnets in the managed subnet section under the CAS server.

(CAA Servers)-> Manage(CAS Server) -> Advanced -> Managed subnet.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card