Views
Helpful
Replies

No traffic saved on NCS

Ahmed Ayaad
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I have aproblem with PI 2.0 there is a reporting problem in the NCS cant detect AP client traffic  but this behaviour not in all AP knowing that NCS cant detect also throughput traffic from long time.how i can solve this problem.

Wait any feedback.

Thanks,

6 Replies 6

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Were are you pulling this data from forn inside PI?  I have ran some Client Traffic reports and my PI is showing active upstream and downstream traffic.

Thanks,

Scott

Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

HI Scott

My PI alreay was detect and save traffic untill 21/10/2013 but from that date didnt save any AP client traffic but save client count only on AP but traffic no.

so i dont see total AP traffic from 21/10/2013 till now please feed me back.

Thanks,

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I don't know what you can do. Maybe a reboot the VM, but you might/would loose other info. Open a TAC case and see what they have to say.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott

Hi Scott

But, I want to know if i make NCS Stop, Then NCS cleanup and delete the first choice which contain(which does a database cleanup, deletes old log files, old debugs,..) this loose other info, after that i will restart the VMware, can you think this would solve the problem or not.

Wait your feedback.

Thanks

I don't know. What you have to see is after you perform the DB cleanup and restart is if PI fails to show you information. What I would do first is just restart the VM and see if that fixes the issue or not. If not, them you can try the DB cleanup. Was your PI upgraded or was it a new install. Do you have the required CPU, Memory and HD space for your PI setup?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott

HI Scott

I make upgrad from 1.2 to 2.0 ], and Specification for PI now as the following.

CPU = 8 MHZ

RAM = 40 GB (was 24 GB and increase it after consumed to 40 GB)

HD = 400 GB

Thanks,

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card