cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PEAP with RSA question

srosenthal
Level 4
Level 4

I am getting ready to install a wireless network with WLC4404, ACSSE and about 100 AP's. The current network is a Novel network and every user has an RSA token. We want to be able to have the users use their RSA token with connecting to the wireless.

I have found all the documents from here on how to configure ACS including getting the certificate and adding in the RSA server. I also know how to add the information to the RSA server for the ACS.

What I am not sure about is the setup of the windows XP SP2 machine for RSA security.

From what I have read, it seems that I just need to select WPA2, AES, then select PEAP, and under PEAP options choose Smart Card. Is this all?

When I looked at the RSA sites documents, their screen shots show the ability to choose a hardware or software token.

Seth

1 Reply 1

srosenthal
Level 4
Level 4

I have been doing some research into this.

If I have this correct, I cannot use the RSA token directly with Window's without using a supplicant like Funk Odyssey or Cisco.

Is this correct?

Seth

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card