Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

PI hanging on to old data

It seems to be only one SSID that this happens for. When I search for clients I get results from controllers that are no longer in PI. They were removed back in August from the device center and no longer show up there. The client data is showing a last refresh date as August as well. I see current data as well but still shows old client data. I know I can click remove on every single client but the client numbers are not small and this would take lots of time as I dont see a way to select multiple clients.

Other SSID's that are in PI do not show this old data. They are current. Background tasks that run show no issues. They are running successful and as expected.

Before I open a TAC case just thought I would check and see if anyone has any ideas.

Thanks.           

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

You mention "removed back in August from the device center".

Are you 100% certain it's removed from the Classic Theme too.

Yeap. Switched to classic view and the controllers are no longer in PI.

I opened a tac case they are pointing to bugs,

CSCub56759 and

CSCua30266.

Dont really seem to match the issue. Recommend moving away from 1.4 but we cant since we went to 1.4 for MSE and 7.5 support early on.

Views
Helpful
Replies