Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in throughput and Client traffic report

Dears,

I have some problems in my NCS (Prime infrastructure 2.0) i dont receive any client traffic or client throughput report from long time as attached, also from 1 month i made down time and increase the host memory for PI from 24 GB to 40GB (because consumed) and left CPU 4*2= 7999 MHZ.

Knowing that i see today all memory consumed again, Please any one feed me back how i can solve this problems.

I think the only change i made it in PI added only 50 site map with 75 Access points.

Prime infrastructure 2.0

VM 5.1.0

3 REPLIES

Dears,

please any one feed me back

Thanks,

Re: Problem in throughput and Client traffic report

I think that the memoryusage that you are seeing is not that strage, prime runs on a database and a database always uses all the memory for the best performances (cache).

Did you already redeploy the performance monitoring?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Dear, First time i see the memory consumed was 24 from24GB and PI  functionalty was stopped so i increase the memory to 40 GB. after 12 day  i see the memory 39 GB but the functionalty still working normally. but  from 2 days i found client throughput didnt change and client traffic  also.

Please feed me back how i can solve this problem and how i redeploy the performance monitoring.

If i make down time again and make NCS cleanup and restart the VMware for PI this would solve the problem or not?

Wait your feedback.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content