Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Problem with ap's, appears in disable state in WLC.

Hi all,

I have two Wism2 in central site, I have asociated in those Wism2 the local and remote ap's in my company, some ap's are asociated in Wism2-1 (i-e) and some others in wism2-2. And all are configured to high availability between two controllers.

Ok, the issue is this, four of my app's in remote site appears sometimes like disabled when I check in Wism the Controller>all ap's (ap name) in admin status this appears like disabled, the ap's aren't disassociated, only appears disabled, but you can check into ap, credentials, inventory, flex connect, etc...

I suspect the problem might be the high delay of link between remote site and central site, so it I enable link latency in this four ap's, the link latency show me minimun, average and high latency in my link.

Link Latency
Data Latency

I don't know in deep what is the behavior of the ap's respect to WLC/Wism when the link latency is very high.

Can you help me, please?

Thank in advance.

Best regards.

1 REPLY

Problem with ap's, appears in disable state in WLC.

Ok, the link latency values doesn't appear.

The value of latency are those:

Current (mSec)          Minimum (mSec)          Maximum (mSec)

Link Latency                                        229                                                  219                                        1601

Data Latency                                        <1                                                       <1                       <1

Sorry for the mistake.

BR.

Views
Helpful
Replies