Problem with ap's, appears in disable state in WLC.
I have two Wism2 in central site, I have asociated in those Wism2 the local and remote ap's in my company, some ap's are asociated in Wism2-1 (i-e) and some others in wism2-2. And all are configured to high availability between two controllers.
Ok, the issue is this, four of my app's in remote site appears sometimes like disabled when I check in Wism the Controller>all ap's (ap name) in admin status this appears like disabled, the ap's aren't disassociated, only appears disabled, but you can check into ap, credentials, inventory, flex connect, etc...
I suspect the problem might be the high delay of link between remote site and central site, so it I enable link latency in this four ap's, the link latency show me minimun, average and high latency in my link.
I don't know in deep what is the behavior of the ap's respect to WLC/Wism when the link latency is very high.