cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with Open+MAC authentication on AP1200

AndBogorev
Level 1
Level 1

I have a problem. I have created three vlans on AP1200. I need to implement Open + MAC authentication in one of them. So I should create a MAC address list with legal MACs. I'v done it. But each vlan interface is a subinterface of AP(for example:dot11radio0.100) and I can not implement my MAC list for subinterface. I can implement this list only for whole radio interface, but it is not suitable for me. Could anybody clarify me my problem. I will be very thanks for any advance.

Br,

Andrey

1 Reply 1

smahbub
Level 6
Level 6

The authentication types are tied to the SSIDs that you configure for the access point. If you want to serve different types of client devices with the same access point, you can configure multiple SSIDs. See "Configuring Multiple SSIDs," for complete instructions on configuring multiple SSIDs.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/wireless/ps4570/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a0080184a87.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card