You can use any of the VPN solution to resolve the issue but I suggest you try cisco any connect vpn or cisco web vpn(depends on the work you want to do) and for the configuration you can use the link given (all type of VPN very easy if you use GUI of the ios router)
Cisco IOS SSL VPN: Router-Based Remote Access for Employees and Partners
Cisco IOS® SSL VPN is the first router-based solution offering Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) VPN remote-access connectivity integrated with industry-leading security and routing features on a converged data, voice, and wireless platform. SSL VPN is compelling; the security is transparent to the end user and easy for IT to administer.
With Cisco IOS SSL VPN, end users gain access securely from home or any Internet-enabled location such as wireless hotspots. Cisco IOS SSL VPN also enables companies to extend corporate network access to offshore partners and consultants, keeping corporate data protected all the while.
Cisco IOS SSL VPN in conjunction with the dynamically downloaded Cisco Any Connect VPN Client provides remote users with full network access to virtually any corporate application. Cisco IOS SSL VPN features easy-to-use wizards that simplify deployment, and powerful tools to monitor and manage sessions in real time. Cisco IOS SSL VPN is a single-box VPN, security, and routing solution, unlike other vendor products that require multiple devices and management systems.
Cisco IOS SSL VPN Gateway Network Integration
User Authentication: RADIUS or Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) Server
• Ability to require users to authenticate with a username and password
Client Side Certification Authentication
• Ability to authenticate the client based on PKI certificates
Network Access Control
• Advanced options to control network access based on IP address, Differentiated Services Code Point/type of service (DSCP/ToS), TCP/UDP port, per-user, and per-group
• Ability to divide into multiple contexts, each a logical representation of the Cisco IOS SSL VPN service, complete with separate policies and configuration
Virtual Route Forwarding (VRF) Awareness:
• VRF mapping
• Single IP model (URL-based or login-name-based)
• Multiple IP model
• Per-VRF AAA server
• Per-VRF Domain Name System (DNS) server
• Per-VRF gateway
• Per-VRF number of users
• Ability for service providers to easily integrate the SSL VPN gateway into a shared MPLS network
• Increased security by separating specific routes from global routing table
• Support for overlapping IP address pools
Simple and Cost-Effective Licensing
Cisco IOS SSL VPN is a licensed feature available on Cisco routers running the Cisco IOS Advanced Security feature set. Cisco Router Security bundles entitle you to a certain number of free users; beyond that, you need to purchase additional feature licenses. Table 4 specifies the number of free users and the maximum number of users supported on each platform.
Number of Concurrent SSL VPN Users Supported per Platform
Licenses Included with High Performance Security (HSEC) Bundles
Transferring Crash file from standby:
Login to the Active WLC in HA.
(Cisco Controller) >transfer upload datatype crash
(Cisco Controller) >transfer upload filename <Desired filename>
(Cisco Controller) >transfer up...
This is the start of a display filter cross reference between Wireshark and OmniPeek.
The 1st installment is a table of advanced filters. More filters will be added as time allows.
It is a living doc, so check back for changes every so often
Please feel ...
I have created a Powershell script to automatically add a Wireless Guest User on Cisco WLCs. (tested on 2500 Series)
The script should be completely self explanatory.
Powershell SNMP Module (Install-Module -Name SNMP)
SNMP Write Access to...