Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.
For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.
What are the main functions of the Radio Manager in the WLSE :
- rogue access point detection YES ?
- interference detection YES ?
- client walk about YES ?
- AP scanning NO ?
- RM assisted configuration NO ?
- self healing and auto re-site survey NO ?
- location based services NO ?
The difficulty of this question is that Cisco talks about 'procedures' which feed a datbase and 'features' that use the database. (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/cscowork/ps3915/products_user_guide_chapter09186a008052db65.html#wp1617720), whereas the question talks about 'functions'.
Ap scanning and RM assisted configuration is supported in WLSE