Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Radius Accounting with Web-Auth Passthrough

Hi All,

If Web-Auth is set to passthrough with email input as username is it possible to log email/username

string to radius accounting or will I have to use syslog and a script.

I have Windows NPS for my 802.1x and I get the accounting data fine because I am using radius for auth & acct,

but nothing at all for my web-auth users.

• Security and Network Management
6 REPLIES

a similiar discussion for you

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2004163, please refer

I used the template, but is there any issue with the login.html file that comes with the Webauth bundle.

When doing webauth to external server I get the login page twice and the redirect comes back has

"The requested URL /undefined was not found on the server"

I am using the virtual controller with 7.4 code and internal webauth is not supported

Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: Radius Accounting with Web-Auth Passthrough

You might just be better off opening a TAC case as it still might be an issue with the vWLC.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Thanks, Scott *****Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"*****

May have to, trouble is far to much stuff doesn't work as it's meant to, into the arms of Aruba at this rate.

Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: Radius Accounting with Web-Auth Passthrough

Well... I don't really like the vWLC. Features are not there compare to hardware.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Thanks, Scott *****Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"*****

Nor do I, common features and configurations that work on the 2500/5508 series behave far too oddly on the vWLC, thanks anyway.

Views
Helpful
Replies