Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

RADIUS Mappings to NT Database (Active Directory)

Is it possible to map authenticated users to a specific group within active directory. Explaing the scenario might help support this question.

I have a Cisco Secure ACS Radius server, that services clients other than LEAP authentication. I don't want any client that has an active directory account be able to authenticate via LEAP. As it stands, this is how it is setup. I would like to create a group in Active Directory and use a group mapping from Cisco Secure to Active Directory that would allow only users in that Active Directory group the ability to authenticate via LEAP. If the wireless user was not a member of the specific Active Directory group, then they would be denied access to the wireless network. Hopefully, I explained this well enough.

1 REPLY

Re: RADIUS Mappings to NT Database (Active Directory)

You should be able to create groups based on what you are asking. The following URL has several configuration examples for configuring the ACS server. http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/witc/ao1200ap/prodlit/wrsec_an.htm

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content