setting internal dhcp server on 5508 wireless controller for Access Points!
Can someone tell me how to setup the internal dhcp server on the cisco 5508 (ver 7.3 code) to provision IP addresses to access points connecting to it (via L2 switch)? There will be about 25 APs. Here is what I have configured via the GUI:
1) set the management interface with an IP and gw.
2) enabled the management interface for dynamic ap management
3) port 1 of the controller set as untagged.
4) dhcp server under management interface configured to be the same IP as the management interface.
5) dhcp scope defined and management interface set as the gateway. dhcp enabled after defining scope.
6) dhcp proxy enabled
Even connecting a PC to port 1 doesn't give the PC an IP address from the controller.
Any help would be much appreciated. Always found cisco wireless controller configs to be obtuse!