Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNMP OIDs required for Cisco 1200 and Cisco 1100 series AP

Hello

I have Cisco 1200 and 1100 APs at my facilty, I notice that in the WEB UI of the AP, in the "Detailed Status" tab for each radio interface, there are a group of statistics displayed like Receive stats, Transmit stats and also Transmit and Receive stats for each rate allowed on that radio. I need to query similar stats through SNMP. I did find OIDs which give total transmit and recieve stats for the radio interface, but i am not getting the relevant OIDs which give the statistics broken down for each rate supported by the radio. Can anyone tell me the MIB/OIDs which can give me info per each rate supported by that radio.

Currently I have the firmware c1200-k9w7-tar.12.3-7.JA2 on my Cisco 1200 AP. In case such a facility is supported by some other firmware revision could you please suggest that firmware revision.

Thanks

Nishchal

PS: In case i have posted in the wrong forum, please let me know where else i can get this information.

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: SNMP OIDs required for Cisco 1200 and Cisco 1100 series AP

The following page is great for finding OIDs. Just plug in the one you know and you can traverse the tree up and down until you find the one you need. Otherwise, if you post the one you already know I can try to start there and find what you need.

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/SNMP/

-Eric

Please remember to rate all helpful posts.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content