Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Third Party Supplicants and LEAP

I have a Toshiba PDA using the internal wireless card and the Meeting House LEAP Supplicant, 1220 Access Points running 12.01T1code, and 2 ACS 3.1 servers. So far I have not been able to find the correct settings for the access point to allow this supplicant to correctly authenticate. I have several vlans configured and running on a test ap. On the pda vlan I have disabled MIC and TKIP and enabled a 128 bit key in key 1. I have configured the SSID to allow network eap and open require eap. Every time I try to authenticate the primary ACS server reports a failed authentication due to an unknown NAS. I have successfully authenticated from other secure vlans on this ap. Has anyone got any ideas about the Meeting House Supplicant and the correct settings for LEAP on an AP?

1 REPLY

Re: Third Party Supplicants and LEAP

I have heard that EAP-TLS is only supported in XP and not on win2k . If you want EAP-TLS support on WIN2k than you need to install some third party supplicant like meeting house. But not very sure about the settings.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content