Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Updating Cisco Prime Infrastructure Campus Maps

Our campus has changed significantly since we first created our maps, so I decided to edit the existing campus. Couldn't do it...got an error.

So, I created a new campus with a new campus layout image. I'm trying to move the existing buildings from the old campus to the new campus, but when I try I get the following error.

Error(s): You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

Error:Unknown Exception Occurred. If the problem persists please send logs to the Tech Support.

Error:Detail: Row was updated or deleted by another transaction (or unsaved-value mapping was incorrect):[com.cisco.server.managedobjects.servicedomain.ServiceDomain#50255481]

As an additional note, I can a new building to the new campus and I can also move a building that has no floor plans in it yet. Pretty poor if this error means I'm going to have to duplicate my entire campus.

Any ideas?

1 REPLY
Gold

Unable to move buildings to a

Unable to move buildings to a new Campuses (occurs on random buildings)
CSCul23421

Symptom:
Prime Infrastructure may throw an exception when trying to move buildings between campuses, stating that the row was updated or deleted by another transaction.

Conditions:

Workaround:
At this time, there is no workaround.

Views
Helpful
Replies