Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

user to one session at a time in ACS 5.1

Dear friends, I have installed the ACS 5.1 and linked to my WLC, and when I enter my Logeo I agree Signature: User and password whenever you want from different devices, I want to do is only allow a user to one session at a time , someone can guide me?

I am using radius server

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Amjad,

Look under:

SECURITY | AAA | TACACS+ | User Login Policies

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Stephen Rodriguez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can do this from the WLC as well.  Under the Security tab, there is a concurrent login you can set to 1.

Steve

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

Thanks Stephen but I still accepts more than one session, when we logeamos ACS asks the username and password, validates, and we walked in, I want to do is if I'm logged in with my USER and password will not accept me logear from another computer

ohh, sorry for the misunderstanding then.

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

The problem is solved by placing the option that tells Stephen to 1, and additionally must be placed in Security - LOCAL EAP - General - Max-Login Ignore Identity Response = disabled

Thank you very much for the help

Hans, Steve:
Good day.

I can find the "Max-Login Ignore Identity Response" under Security -> Local EAP -> General.

But I could not find the part that Steve talked about (concurrent login)!! Did you Steve meant ssh/telnet sessions?

Rating useful replies is more useful than saying "Thank you"

Amjad,

Look under:

SECURITY | AAA | TACACS+ | User Login Policies

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Thanks Scott. I got it now.

But the "User Login Policies" is not under TACACS+. It is under AAA directly.

Security -> AAA -> User Login Policies.

Amjad

Rating useful replies is more useful than saying "Thank you"
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card