cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Viewing WLAN users in Cisco ACS V.2.6

jkennedy
Level 1
Level 1

What is needed in order to view users logged in via a 350 AP as the NAS. The online documentation states that the NAS must be configured for authentication and accounting using the RADIUS protocol. I can authenticate fine, but no users are shown for the corresponding NAS. I need to view real time user data from a centralized management location.

3 Replies 3

wdrootz
Level 4
Level 4

Make sure you’ve added the access point in the ACS Network Configuration Screen. If it’s listed there, you’re logged in user report should show up. Make sure you’ve clicked Submit + Restart after making your changes. Go through these steps again. http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/wireless/airo_350/accsspts/ap350scg/ap350ch3.htm#xtocid1932319

ACS does not list you as a logged in user because you don't actually log into an AP--ACS simply enables the AP port for your traffic to pass thru.

Do you know of a utility that will collect that information where you can view users at a central management station? I do not know if CiscoWorks2000 has that capability.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card