Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Viewing WLAN users in Cisco ACS V.2.6

What is needed in order to view users logged in via a 350 AP as the NAS. The online documentation states that the NAS must be configured for authentication and accounting using the RADIUS protocol. I can authenticate fine, but no users are shown for the corresponding NAS. I need to view real time user data from a centralized management location.

3 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: Viewing WLAN users in Cisco ACS V.2.6

Make sure you’ve added the access point in the ACS Network Configuration Screen. If it’s listed there, you’re logged in user report should show up. Make sure you’ve clicked Submit + Restart after making your changes. Go through these steps again. http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/wireless/airo_350/accsspts/ap350scg/ap350ch3.htm#xtocid1932319

ACS does not list you as a logged in user because you don't actually log into an AP--ACS simply enables the AP port for your traffic to pass thru.

Do you know of a utility that will collect that information where you can view users at a central management station? I do not know if CiscoWorks2000 has that capability.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content