Views
Helpful
Replies

WCS 5.2.130 with IE 7 on W2003

michael.trautes
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

i have installed a fresh WCS 5.2.130 on a Windows 2003 Server. I have configured the Building and Flors with Map's. When i go to the Map's with Firefox i can see the Map's - when i go with IE7 i see only a red X and no Maps - only the Access Points.

Have anyone any idee ?

1 Reply 1

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What is the version of your IE/Firefox?

"The Cisco WCS user interface requires Internet Explorer 6.0/SP1, Internet Explorer 7.0 with the Flash plugin, or Mozilla Firefox 2.0.2.11 or later. The Cisco WCS user interface has been tested and verified with Internet Explorer and Firefox on a Windows platform.

Using a web browser running on Windows 2003 to access the WCS web GUI is not recommended because recommended Windows 2003 security settings may cause browsing problems.

The client running the browser must have a minimum of 1 GB of RAM and a 2-GHz processor. The client device should not be running any CPU or memory-intensive applications."

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/wcs/release/notes/WCS_RN5_2MR05.html#wp68364

Hope this helps. Please rate when applicable/helpful.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: