Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WCS report problem in 7.0.230.0 version

Hi,

Im regulary using WCS to create reports, but now the number of unique clients is the same either if i set the reporting period to 1 hours or 4 weeks.

I know for a fact that there should be a higher number of unique clients over 4 weeks that the last hour. (have always been, ofcourse)

How can this be fixed?

6 Replies 6

dkorell
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having the same issue. Did you find out anymore about this?

Amjad Abdullah
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Have you saved the report when you change the period?

What is the exact report you choose?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Rating useful replies is more useful than saying "Thank you"

I'm doing Client\Unique Clients. It doesn't matter what period of time I select and run now or schedule, it will only report the last hour. Report is saved.

I have same WCS version. I need to try this and let you know.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Back,

I tested unique clients report and it is working fine. for different times I get different number of clients.

Are you sure that the number of clients change during the period you are looking for?

I mean; if you have same clients connected during past 4 hours then if you do the report for 1 hour or 4 hours the same results will appear?

We just upgraded to 7.0.230.0 and have the same problem; several of the client reports, Unique Clients, Unique Client per SSID, only reports data from the last hour, despite choice of period. Realy need this function to work. We cant upgrade further yet cause of to many old ap's.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card