Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

WCS Reports - SSID Filter

Hi All,

Currently running Cisco WCS 7.0.220.0 and when l go into Reports, Report Launch Pad and select a specific report e.g Client Traffic and l want to report by SSID , when l go to edit the Filter Criteria for SSID's, it is not showing all the SSID's ?

I currently do have some disabled and some that are enabled that are not showing in the List ?  Does anybody know why l am not able to display all SSID's in this list ?  Possibly something to do with Data Management ?

Thanks SG       

Everyone's tags (6)
5 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: WCS Reports - SSID Filter

Did you refresh the config from the wlc?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Hi Scott,

I am assuming you mean just doing a "refresh" from the top right hand side within the wlc ?  Which l have done numerous times..

Re: WCS Reports - SSID Filter

That is all I can think of that would cause your issue. I'm also assuming that WCS version is equal or newer than the wlc.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott

Yeah scott the wlc version is 7.0.116.0 and the WCS is 7.0.222.0

Just took a look at my lab WCS and all my SSID's show up there.  This is a lab WCS, so my WLC version is at 7.3 right now and I don't really use WCS, but it shows up.

Thanks,

Scott

Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"

-Scott
Views
Helpful
Replies