Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

WCS- Web Auth-AD intergration

Hello, we are trying to create a Web Auth SSID using Active Directory to authenticate the users. Does anyone have what the fields on the WCS map to in AD?

Gregg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: WCS- Web Auth-AD intergration

Hi,

I did what you want before.

The clues of the setup is following:

1. In ACS, make sure "External Database - Group Mapping" is well done. Make sure a AD group is mapped to local ACS group

2. In ACS, edit the local group setting, make sure "IETF Radius Attribute - 006 Service Type" is "Framed".

3. In WLC or WCS, edit "WLAN setting", adjust Radius setting and point Radius sever to ACS.

Btw, the authentication request from WLC for WebAuth doesn't carry SSID information.

**Please rate if helpful***

2 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

The only way I know works if you have a raidus server that points to AD. Cisco ACS or Windows IAS will work.

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Hi,

I did what you want before.

The clues of the setup is following:

1. In ACS, make sure "External Database - Group Mapping" is well done. Make sure a AD group is mapped to local ACS group

2. In ACS, edit the local group setting, make sure "IETF Radius Attribute - 006 Service Type" is "Framed".

3. In WLC or WCS, edit "WLAN setting", adjust Radius setting and point Radius sever to ACS.

Btw, the authentication request from WLC for WebAuth doesn't carry SSID information.

**Please rate if helpful***

Views
Helpful
Replies