Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

WebAuth Bundle

Hai all ,

Recectly we replaced Cisco 2100 Series LAN controller to Cisco 5508 Wirless LAN controller , I downloaded WebAuth Bundle from my Old LAN Controller ,when i am trying to upload to my New Wireless LAN controller ,its not uploading and also it gave me uploading failure error message .

Everyone's tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

WebAuth Bundle

Well, each controller model has certain customized web auth bundle in the download software section on Cisco Site.

So please check the one for the 5500 series and try again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Please make sure to rate correct answer

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

WebAuth Bundle

Well, each controller model has certain customized web auth bundle in the download software section on Cisco Site.

So please check the one for the 5500 series and try again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Please make sure to rate correct answer

Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: WebAuth Bundle

Was it a customized webauth that you had on your 2106? When you say downloaded it from the 2106, you mean you previewed the webauth page and right clicked and then view source and saved that as login.html along with any images? I do that all the time, and as long as you tar the file up correctly and it's under 1MB you should be okay.

Thanks,

Scott Fella

Sent from my iPhone

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***
Views
Helpful
Replies