cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

what are the parameters we have to send if we need to LOGOUT(Remove) a specific user from wireless controller using external web

mohsinalizai
Level 1
Level 1

what are the parameters we have to send if we need to LOGOUT(Remove) a specific user from wireless controller using external web authentication method.

2 Replies 2

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Don't know if I understand what your asking... If you want to remove a specific user form the WLC, you can remove them from the GUI by finding them in the client list and removing them.  Or on the CLI:

config client deauthenticate  <MAC addr | IPv4/6 addr | user name> Enter a Client's information on anyone (OR) of parameters <MAC address | IPv4/v6 address | user name>.

If you want to prevent a user from getting on, then use mac filters and specify the WLAN you want to blacklist them on.

http://www.my80211.com/cisco-wlc-cli-commands/2010/1/2/wlc-disable-wireless-client-client-exclusion.html

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Thakns for the reply Scott, actually I have made an external web authentication method and I want to kill or remove or deactivate the session of a specific user from my external server interface , now what parameters should i send to the controller for that. I dont want to login to the contollers gui or cli I just want to sned a message to the controller from my program to do that.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card