Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Where to find IOS version for 2612 router which will run ssh?

Hi guys a newbie here so please excuse anything dumb I might say! I need to find a version of IOS capable of supporting ssh (possibly ssh v2) which will run on a Cisco 2612. To go about this I went to the Cisco Feature Navigator and I selected to search by: platform and chose the software type as IOS. I selected the 2610 - 2613 platform. I then clicked the available images button, I was then presented with a long list of IOS images. Am I correct in saying that these images are all capable of running on a 2612?

Also in the "orderable" column it reads "no" for each of these images? Does this mean that they are not available to download from the Cisco site anymore? Am I going about this the right way?

Thanks in advance any help greatly appreciated.

5 REPLIES
VIP Purple

Where to find IOS version for 2612 router which will run ssh?

Thanks for the help. I have

Thanks for the help. I have found an image that I want to run on a node in my estate, the node it's runnin on is a 2611XM though, can an image running on a 2611XM run on a 2612?

Bronze

Hi,As per my knowledge and

Hi,

As per my knowledge and understanding, we can't run 2611XM image on 2612 Router.

Silver

You can download the images

You can download the images from the cisco web site may be you are having access issue do contact your concerned account manager .

Bronze

Hi,If you have access you can

Hi,

If you have access you can find the image for your router on below link

https://software.cisco.com

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content