Views
Helpful
Replies

Will a NAC appliance work with Meraki WL

rramlal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have a customer that presently uses the cisco meraki wireless solution and would like to have a NAC appliance installed in there environment. Will Cisco NAC support the meraki for access control?

4 Replies 4

George Stefanick
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

No, I don't believe so ..

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

+1

Hi George,

Thank you for your response. Can you provide some documentation that states this or indicate where i can find the documentation?

Yes Sir.. Check this link for supported devices with Cisco ISE

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/ise/1.0.4/compatibility/ise104_sdt.html

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin
__________________________________________________________________________________________
‎"I'm in a serious relationship with my Wi-Fi. You could say we have a connection."

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card