1. What version of the MSE are you running? The WCS and the MSE have to be on the same major version.
2. Stop the services /etc/init.d/msed stop
3. Do a "ps -ef | grep msed" and ensure all the processes are down from the cli.
4. Start the services /etc/init.d/msed start .
5. Do a "getserverinfo" again and post the results here.
6. What kind of licenses do you have for the MSE ? It should be something like "AIR-WIPS-AP-xxx" if you have a WIPS licenses .
7. From the WCS , go to Mobility Services --> Select the MSE device name ---> System --> General Properties --> Mobility Services , what do you have listed here ? And ensure that WIPS is checked to enable the admin status . Post a screenshot of this page .
Transferring Crash file from standby:
Login to the Active WLC in HA.
(Cisco Controller) >transfer upload datatype crash
(Cisco Controller) >transfer upload filename <Desired filename>
(Cisco Controller) >transfer up...
This is the start of a display filter cross reference between Wireshark and OmniPeek.
The 1st installment is a table of advanced filters. More filters will be added as time allows.
It is a living doc, so check back for changes every so often
Please feel ...
I have created a Powershell script to automatically add a Wireless Guest User on Cisco WLCs. (tested on 2500 Series)
The script should be completely self explanatory.
Powershell SNMP Module (Install-Module -Name SNMP)
SNMP Write Access to...