Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Wireless Guest Self Registration with Sponsor

I am investigating various Cisco solutions for integrating guest wireless user self registration.

Do either ISE or NAC Guest Server have a captive portal for guest registration that supports self registration, but can have the self registration send an email to an employee who must approve of the request?

As far as I can tell from the documentation that I have seen self registration will send an email to a supplied email address with a link to confirm registration so that at least it is confirming that a valid email address is provided.

The part I am unsure of is if there is a way in either product to tie this into a rule to make sure that the email address provided is either on a certain domain (i.e. my company), or have the user select from a list of employees - perhaps pulled from active directory?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES

Wireless Guest Self Registration with Sponsor

As far as I am aware the NAC guest server doesn't provide this functionality, not sure about ISE. We have a Cisco Wireless Network integrated with an Aruba Amigopod Server to provide the guest self registration and Sponsor functionality. Have a look at this if you haven't purchased the ISE and NAC yet.

I'm having a similar

I'm having a similar situation, were you able to recitfy this as of yet by chance?  If so, would it be possible to share your findings?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content