Views
Helpful
Replies

Wireless service intermittence

pwc_mexico
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Somebody could help me, l have a WLC with locals and hreap AP´s but in some hreap ap´s the wireless service it´s so intermittent, the h reap local switching is enable and the radius server is on my head office, the problem it that every 5 or 10 minutes on the h reap aps disconects the users and 5 or 10 seconds after, reconnect the users and this is all day, l was trying to change the channel or the ap spectrum, but this is not the problem.

2 Replies 2

Amjad Abdullah
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

is the problem for all SSIDs or some of them?

happening with all clients or some of them?

is the period at which client's disconnect is always the same (10 minutes for example) or changes every time (once 10 minutes other 15 minutes...etc).?

Are you using HREAP groups?

What is your WLC model and code version?

What is the session-timeout under the affected SSIDs?

How do you know it is not RF is not the issue? How did you check the RF spectrum?

Thanks.

Amjad

Rating useful replies is more useful than saying "Thank you"

Hi Amjad

is the problem for all SSIDs or some of them?

l have 2 ssid on my wlc and the problem is just in one,  but is only with the hreap ap´s

happening with all clients or some of them?

it happen with all client of this remote office

is the period at which client's disconnect is always the same (10 minutes for example) or changes every time (once 10 minutes other 15 minutes...etc).?

It´s not exactly this time but is the media time that the problem occur

Are you using HREAP groups?

Yes , l am using it

What is your WLC model and code version?

AIR-CT5508-K9

What is the session-timeout under the affected SSIDs?

10 or 15 seconds

How do you know it is not RF is not the issue? How did you check the RF spectrum?

l don´t know exactly if the RF is not the issue, but the officce that covers this device its so small

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: