Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

WLAN Setup

I'm trying to setup a new WLAN, but am struggling. We have a 4402 WLC and an ACS Express server. DC is 2003 Enterprise.

I tried following the instructions at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6366/products_configuration_example09186a00807917aa.shtml for 802.1x authentication, however anytime I try to connect I get 'Windows was unable to find a certificate to log you on to the network'. I'm guessing this is an issue with getting the correct certificate on the ACS Express for EAP, however am at a loss as to how to do so.

I configured the certificate on the DC and added the group policy information. I configured the SSID on the WLC for 802.1x authentication. My question is how do I export the certificate from the DC to the ACS Express, as well as how do I set up the certificate, and what access policies are required to authenticate domain users/computers with no interaction from the user.

Does anyone have any experience with the ACS Express and/or know where there is any documentation? I'm at a loss at this point.

Thanks in advance.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content