We have a WLC 2006 that is setup to distribute IPs to wireless clients using the internal DHCP server. Occasionally, wireless clients can connect to the APs (four 1131AGs) but do not get IP addresses assigned.
so we have updated 220.127.116.11 and we are seeing the exact same problem.
I also found that the client that can not connect show a Status of Associated in the Clients area, but an Auth of No. Also, under the Detail for the client, it says the Security Policy was not completed.
The controller log has messages like this in it:
Thu Oct 19 16:43:30 2006 Coverage Hole Detected for AP EastAP whose Base Radio MAC is xx:xx:xx:xx. Number of Failing Clients 2