Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

WLC 2504 - Issue with using Microsoft NPS for Radius Management Login

Hello,

In our environment we like to have our network admins and engineers use their Active Directory credentials when logging into devices so we can log who logged into which devices and if any changes were made. To do this we use a Server 2008 R2 NPS server with all our routers, switches and ASA's. We recently purchased a WLC to begin adding wireless to our environment. (See WLC_Radius_Config.png and NPS_Radius_Config.png)

On the WLC, I am able to authenticate in using my AD credentials but when I go to apply any config changes I get a message saying "Authorization Failed. No sufficient privileges." (See error.png) I have a feeling I am missing something small but this is very important to us.

I checked the Radius server and there are no login errors or NPS errors pointing to the WLC logins. Has anyone else run into this issue or know what I can do to solve it? 

Thanks,

Views
Helpful
Replies