Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

WLC 4402 and AP 1142 Client Access to wireless at 9.00 AM +7 in network connection in desktop NB Show limited Acess

WLC 4402 and AP 1142 Client Access to wireless at 9.00 AM +7  in network connection in desktop NB Show limited Acess and Client cannot  acess wireless but client is disable and enable wireless connection  client can acess wireless , i need help about  issue and how to troubleshhot root case  

i work around on WLC

Change channel  1,6,11  and Update NIC up to last version and upgrade WLC to 7.0.250.0

After workaround is issue some client and some zone

## in enterprise use WCS in management issue about update AP in MAP 

i think must enable feature ??

thank you 

Everyone's tags (1)
3 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

WCS is not required for

WCS is not required for wireless to work. It does seem like you don't the right steps by upgrading the wireless NIC driver and upgrading the WLC to v7.0.250.0.  What I would do next is remove the profile from the device and add it back. Also if no other users are having issues, it may be an issue with the client device.  If you have issues with many or most of your clients, then it may be an issue with the configuration or the AP. 

Scott

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Hi Scott Fellathank you for

Hi Scott Fella

thank you for reply 

yes issue  have some client and some Zone in office not every client  even client use NB contemporary

one client issue and one client not issue the two client jont AP  singal AP

you need information on WLC 

"show run-config"  ?? or

you advise me please

thank you 

Hi ScottI Capture Wireshark

Hi Scott

I Capture Wireshark when show limited access

8250 2014-09-02 14:42:29.808795000 IntelCor_56:4f:fa Broadcast ARP 42 Who has 10.35.193.254?  Tell 10.35.192.26

Because window error ?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kxx9aovng5n25gc/limited_FL26_BIG.pcapng?dl=0

Views
Helpful
Replies