Views
Helpful
Replies

WLC Integration with ACS 4.0

tahirjamil
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

My existing network is running win2003,acs 4 and autonomous ap 1231,Open authentication with EAP and WEP encryption 128 bit are used and each domain user is connected to ap by using its domain credential,it working very fine.

Now I am trying to shift same existing scenario on wlc-4402, But facing problems to use same sitting,when a domain user connect to lap ap, ACS didn't found any user Reject Responses and,

I found some docs but they are using WPA as authentication,

some body who are using PEAP/ms-chap with open authentication or having knowledge regarding this scenario ?

plz help me out

2 Replies 2

Hello,

Have read this doc?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6366/products_configuration_example09186a00807917aa.shtml

It contains part about WLC and ACS integration.

Regards,

MZ

Ya I read it,and done it same except encryption type and certificates, In my scenario I am trying to use Wep encription with eap rather wpa with tkip and and secondly certificates are not used in our whole network, is it possible to implement this scenario.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: