Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

WLC526 - Guest Access with ASA

I am trying to configure WLC526 for guest access using a ASA 5510. I have configured Port 2 on the 526 for VLAN 2 (guest VLAN -10.1.250.2) - Port 1 is configured for Corporate access and management, it connected to the LAN switch and works fine. I have connected Port 2 directly to ethernet 0/3 on the ASA. On the ASA, I have created a subinterface and assigned it VLAN 2 (10.1.250.1). I have also configured DHCP on the ASA and enabled it on Ethernet 0/3.

Is this configuration supported? - a. I am unable to get a DHCP address when connecting to the guest VLAN and b. even when assigning myself a static IP address in the guest VLAN range, it am unable to ping the WLC or eth 0/3 on the ASA and not able to get out to the internet (do not even get the web authentication page). From eth 0/3 on the ASA, I am able to ping Port 2 of WLC526…

Please help!!

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: WLC526 - Guest Access with ASA

Verify that your Ethernet adapter is configured to receive an IP address from a DHCP server on a Windows-based PC.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content