Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Silver

WPA2 Authentication

I currently have a 5508 controller which uses a radius server and AD groups for security. Is it possible to also enable WPA2 authentication? I would like to enable corporate iPads to connect to the corporate wireless network. Any advice would be appreciated.

---

Posted by WebUser Terence Pearson from Cisco Support Community App

5 REPLIES

WPA2 Authentication

I am using wlc 2504 with 802.1x with WPA2 authentication and that's seems working on IPhone didn't tried Ipads. If you want to give only internet access to IPads i would create another network and use that.

Silver

WPA2 Authentication

I have a guest network setup for internet only access. I want to give the iPads access to our internal corporate network. They will be used to access the intranet and our internal SharePoint site.

---

Posted by WebUser Terence Pearson from Cisco Support Community App

Hall of Fame Super Silver

WPA2 Authentication

I have a few iPads I test with that is using WPA2/AES PEAP with AD credentials.

Thanks,

Scott

Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

WPA2 Authentication

I can't see a problem why it don't work. I think Scott alos confirms it works.

Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: WPA2 Authentication

Oh it works:). On every install, I make sure that my clients test their iPads and iPhones as many or the users have them. Never had an issue and instill test with an iPad v1 to make sure.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***
Views
Helpful
Replies