I was tasked with installing an ASA5515-X with CX. I configured the ASA, installed the AD Agent on a Windows server and configured on-box PRSM. Everything was working great. I then cut over to the new ASA. Everything was working except browsing. I could ping, do DNS lookup's, just no browsing. I concluded that the CX policy must have something to do with the browsing issue. I tried to web to the CX, but I was getting no response. I tried getting to the CLI through the ASA session command. Again no repsonse. I check the status of the module and it looked good.
I decided I would reboot the CX module. Now things went from bad to worse. The CX module would not boot. It would stay in Init. After about 10 minutes it would go to Unresponsive for about 5 seconds and then back into Init. After trying commands to shutdown, reset, reload, etc the CX module without luck I ended up opening a TAC case. They stated I would have to recover the CX. I had figured this already but I already had the AD Agent and all working so I was really trying to not do the recovery. Anyway I had to recover. However I hit another SNAFU. I could not recover it.