Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

ASA 5510 and complex VPN config

I am upgrading my PIX to an ASA 5510. How difficult is it to set up HW to HW VPN's and have specific users/groups route only to those tunnels? For example I have 3 distinct remote customers that I would like to create connections to without them being able to see my internal network. On the same note I want to connect remote client users to these connctions based on the group login the user chooses. I also want to create an admin group that can see everything. Is this very difficult to pull off? Waiting for questions.

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: ASA 5510 and complex VPN config

Configuring L2L tunnels or remote access is very simple in an ASA. They have GUI based step by step instruction on deploying both these tunnels.

I haven't understood your question on you customers not seeing your internal network--Actually L2L would mean that the remote customer would be acccessing one of your internal networks atleast- is there anything else that you want.

Your second query can be implemented easily.

THis page would give you configuration examples for your scenario http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/prod_configuration_examples_list.html

-Hoogen

Do rate if this post helpful :)

Views
Helpful
Replies