cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can NAC 3315 be installed with Guest Server?

proactive99
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a customer who has bought NAC 3315 appliance used for NAC server but they didn't buy Guest Server. Now the customer wants to install Guest Server software on NAC 3315 appliance.

Actually the customer has downloaded and installed Guest Server software on 3315 successfully, the problem is that how they obtain an official license for Guest Server?

Of course they can purchase license directly. I just would like to know if there is workaround for the issue? Or can they just purchase a license for Guest Server without 3315 appliance?

Thanks,

-Alejin

1 Reply 1

Federico Ziliotto
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Alejin,

Usually a license is obtained through the PAK that you get along with the HW, so it is bundled to the initial purpose for which you bought the appliance (and the SW that came with it).

For new licenses, I guess the best way would be to forward your question directly to licensing@cisco.com or to contact your local Cisco account team.

Hope this helps,

Fede

--

If  this helps you and/or answers your question please mark the question as  "answered" and/or rate it, so other users can easily find it.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card